How well does your website attract qualified visitors and convert them into leads and sales? If you wish your results were better, but aren’t sure what to do to improve your website, our website critique and SEO audit can help.
How Can A Website Critique Help You?
If you are unhappy with your website’s performance but don’t know what you could be doing better, our website critique will provide you with an action plan to fix your website’s most pressing issues that will give you the most bang for your buck. We will analyze your website performance and give you a thorough assessment of your website content, usability, search engine optimization and technical performance.
Our suggestions will help you:
- Improve website conversions by converting more visitors into subscribers and leads
- Identify SEO opportunities and fix pitfalls to increase website rankings
- Decrease your website’s load time by improving HTML code and website performance
- Offer a better user experience with our recommendations on your site’s structure and design
What Is Included In Our Website Critiques?
Our four-point website critiques analyze the four key aspects of your website:
#1: Content Assessment – Your website content is the most vital factor in how well your website ranks in search engines and converts visitors into leads. We will thoroughly analyze your site to determine how well your content:
- Explains what your website is about in 1-2 seconds
- Solves your target market’s top problems
- Makes a complete and compelling case for your products and services
- Is considered informative and valuable to readers and search engines
- Is laid out simply, cleanly and intuitively for great website usability
#2: SEO Assessment – How well is your content optimized for search engines? Our critique will cover how well you are:
- Targeting profitable, low-competition keywords with good amounts of traffic
- Optimizing each page for a different primary keyword
- Using best practice techniques so you don’t trigger search engine penalties
#3: Lead Generation Assessment – If your site doesn’t convert website traffic into leads, subscribers and sales, it isn’t working to its full capacity. We will look at:
- How many marketing offers you provide
- Whether your calls to action are clear and compelling
- If you offer content for each stage of the consumer buying cycle
- How well your landing pages and conversion forms work
#4: Technical Assessment – Finally, we will look at your website code to uncover technical issues that may prevent your site from performing optimally. These issues can include:
- Whether your site is free of error messages and broken links
- If your URLs are short and informative
- If search engines can crawl all pages of your website
- How fast your website loads
What You Receive
When you order our website critique for our one-time fee of $495, you will receive a custom, in-depth analysis led by Krista, who has been developing websites since 1995. This is not an automated report. It is a thorough assessment of what’s wrong with your website, why you should fix each item, and how to fix those items – in plain English. Here’s what you receive:
- A written report assessing the four areas of your website
- A top 10 fixes list that will make the most impact
- A 60-minute phone consultation to discuss the details of your report
How To Order
If you are ready to get started, here’s what to do:
- Click on the order button below to order your website critique.
- Reserve your critique by paying through PayPal’s checkout service.
- After you successfully complete your payment, you will be redirected to a quick questionnaire that will help us get up-to-speed about your website. Just fill it out and hit “Submit.”
- Once we receive your answers, Krista will email you within 24 hours to confirm your details and delivery schedule.
- You will receive your website critique within one week.
- Once the critique is finished, we will schedule your 60-minute consultation.
It’s as simple as that!
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions about ordering a website critique, just fill out the contact form and Krista will respond to your inquiry within 24 business hours.