Are you looking for pointed advice to help you solve your most pressing marketing problems quickly? Our one-on-one marketing consulting services offer you laser-focused sessions to solve your toughest marketing problems and boost profits.
How Can Marketing Consulting Help Me?
If you are feeling stuck and aren’t sure what the next step is, consider scheduling a 60-minute phone consultation with Krista. These sessions are best for targeted issues like:
#1 – Decision Making: If you are feeling overwhelmed with too many marketing choices and aren’t sure where you should start or what activities you should focus on, our session can help you:
- Determine which projects should be prioritized
- Develop criteria to determine which projects will have the greatest business impact
- Create your action plan to get started
#2 – Problem Solving: If you are faced with a key marketing problem and would like an outside perspective on how to solve it, our session can focus on:
- Defining + clarifying the problem to solve
- Identifying potential causes of problem
- Brainstorming possible solutions
- Evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of each potential solution
- Choosing the best solution for your business
#3 – Project Management: Sometimes, you need a detail-oriented person to help you create a marketing action plan, complete with tasks, milestones and deadlines. Our session can address:
- Defining your project scope + objectives
- Developing a process to achieve objectives
- Identifying milestones, deliverables and activities
- Creating a realistic time frame + budget
Why Hire a Small Business Marketing Consultant?
Sometimes you need marketing advice for a project but just don’t have the budget or ongoing work load to hire a marketing employee. It doesn’t make sense to make a long-term commitment and invest money paying your employee’s base salary plus an additional 25-30% extra in benefits, taxes, vacation, sick time and travel.
A marketing consultant will usually charge you higher hourly fees, but you will have the benefits of:
- an independent contractor who doesn’t require salary + benefits
- a short-term partner who brings a wide range of marketing experience
- an objective adviser who offers an outside perspective
If you find your project requires expertise beyond your staff’s knowledge or exceeds your in-house resources, working with a marketing consultant can be the easiest alternative.
What To Look For In A Small Business Marketing Consultant?
Truth be told, anyone can call themselves a marketing consultant these days – and they can range from people who are in-between jobs to those with a specialty in one aspect of marketing (publicity, social media, design, etc) to those with college majors and a wide range of business and industry experience.
When you work with Krista, you will receive:
- Objective advice: Krista specializes in lead generation and conversion with the goal of increasing your leads, subscribers and sales. She doesn’t believe you are limited to one “right” approach to doing this. Rather, she looks at your business, target market, and objectives and tailors a custom solution that is right for you.
- Vast expertise: With a BA in Neuroscience, a dual MS/MBA in Information Technology and Business, and experience working with companies ranging from one to thousands of employees, both in the US and globally, Krista brings 18 years experience to the table. She has followed web trends as the Internet grew and developed into a major commerce platform.
- Advice and implementation: Do you need someone who will tell you what to do or do the work for you? Each business is different, but Krista can either guide you and your team through the marketing process, or work directly with you to create custom marketing materials.
- Systematic focus: Krista strongly believes in systematized marketing so each communication you create (ads, press releases, seminars, websites, etc) should work together to move people from strangers to prospects to paying clients. Focusing on one or two tactics may net you a few clients in the short-term, but you won’t build a long-term, sustainable marketing program until you focus on creating a complete system.
Through one-on-one phone sessions, you will get direct access to Krista’s expertise, skills and feedback. She will share her thoughts, help you build your game plan, act as your sounding board, suggest practical solutions, and hold you accountable for taking action. By working with Krista, you’ll save time and money by doing things right the first time.
Ask yourself: what kind of marketing consultant do you want to hire? Of course, you can always go with a family member, a recent graduate or your secretary or virtual assistant, but consider – how much hands-on experience do they have? How much time and attention will they devote to growing your business? And are they focused on one or two marketing tactics, or are they working to create a systematic process you can use again and again?
Details and Pricing
Working with Krista is easy. Just choose the type of business consultation you prefer: three 60-minute calls during one month for $297, one 60-minute call for $147 or up to 10 questions answered by email each month for $97.
Get Krista’s private email address and send her up to 10 business questions each month. She’ll answer your questions within 24-business hours. The fee for this service is $97.
Hire Krista for one 60-minute call to consult on your current project. You’ll have the option to record this call for your own benefit. The fee for this service is $147.
Hire Krista for three 60-minute calls over the course of one month. You’ll have the option to record these calls for your own benefit. The fee for this service is $297.
What’s the Difference Between Small Business Coaching and Consulting?
You need a coach if you want help prioritizing your goals, organizing your time, determining which tasks to focus on, and being more accountable for follow through. A coach works with you to uncover your strengths and then helps you determine the best methodologies that would work best for you. Coaching is about helping you come up with your own systems that you feel most comfortable with and then giving you the tools and support to take the reigns.
You need a consultant if you want to understand the basics of business planning and marketing, to learn business skills quickly, to more effectively streamline your marketing and sales pipeline, and to manage a successful real estate business. A consultant is someone you hire to solve a particular problem. For instance, you want someone to critique your ad or audit your website for improvements. It’s very task driven. You have a problem, you call up your consultant, and they provide suggestions on how to solve the problem.
How to Order
If you are ready to get started, here’s what to do:
- Click on the order button above for the the phone or email consulting service you prefer.
- Reserve your place in our schedule by paying the full fee through PayPal’s checkout service.
- After you successfully complete your payment, you will be redirected to a quick questionnaire that will help Krista learn more about your business background and goals to prepare for your sessions. Just fill it out and hit “Submit.”
- Once we receive your answers, Krista will email you within 24 hours to confirm your details. If you purchase phone consulting, she will send you potential dates and times to meet and the phone number to call. All sessions will be recorded and you will receive a digital MP3 file.
It’s as simple as that!
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions about our phone or email consulting services, just fill out the contact form and Krista will respond to your inquiry within 24 business hours.