We work with independent professional service-based solopreneurs and small businesses including consultants, writers, speakers, trainers, lawyers and real estate agents who struggle to attract new clients.
Most of our clients are smart, highly-knowledgeable people who live to make a difference in their local communities and the world by helping others grow, change or improve. All are passionate about what they do and the contribution they provide.
Through our products and services, we help our clients build their personal brands, develop their marketing strategy, and use the web to generate leads for their businesses.
Types of Clients We Work With
Our clients are highly-skilled in what they do, but struggle when it comes to marketing their services and attracting clients. Many of our clients fit within the scenarios below.
- You’ve just started your own business and aren’t sure how to get clients. – Perhaps you’ve left a successful firm or decided to pursue your dream of owning your own business. You have the training and experience to help your clients but you aren’t sure how to start marketing your services.
- You’re frustrated with marketing. – You’ve tried all sorts of tactics from speaking to setting up a website to running ads in the local paper. Nothing has worked well and you aren’t sure why or what to do next.
- You’ve been in business for years, but have recently started to worry that your referral sources are starting to dry up. – Competition seems fierce, the market has changed considerably since you started, and marketing tactics that used to attract new clients no longer bringing in business.
- You’re incredibly skeptical of marketing and selling but know you need to do something to attract new clients. – You’re looking for a professional way to build your practice without begging for clients or using manipulative sales techniques.
- You’ve been successful so far, but as your business grows, you find yourself working long hours trying to get everything done. – You wish you know how to automate more of the marketing tasks so you could focus more on serving your clients.
Characteristics of Our Clients
Who is most likely to succeed using our education-based approach to marketing? Because our approach to marketing is holistic, one-on-one, and focuses on your strengths, talents, and skills, not everyone is a good fit for our services. Here are characteristics of the clients we best work
- Passionate – They have a passion for growing their business by creating a better way of life for their clients.
- Contributors – Our clients are driven by the desire to make a difference by helping others.
- High Achievers – Not willing to settle for “good enough,” these people want to provide the best service available to their clients.
- Focused – They have set specific goals they’d like to achieve.
- Action Oriented -They are quick to take action. They are quick decision makers who follow through, analyze results, and learn from experience.
- Collaborative – They realize that to grow their business, they must be willing to get help and work with others to expand their knowledge base.
- Committed to success – They realize business has ebbs and flows but they persist. They view setbacks as challenges to overcome and bounce back quickly.
Take the first step free-of-charge: Take the first step for free by downloading our free 45-page Marketing Plan Guide for Small-Business Owners. This guide outlines our philosophy and serves as a foundation for this course.