Our guiding marketing principles focus on making a contribution and adding value to society. Most marketing materials brag about how “awesome” a company is but provide little to the reader in terms of value. We believe that marketing should be entertaining, informative, or insightful, so when your prospects read your marketing materials, their lives are enriched in some way.
Our Marketing Philosophy
Focus on Empowerment
To succeed in any business, you must master the skills of attracting and keeping clients. Marketing isn’t rocket science. It is a skill anyone can learn – and enjoy doing! The biggest reason why people aren’t so good at marketing is because they don’t understand the fundamentals, which admittedly, aren’t intuitive when you are trying to figure them out. But once you know how it works, marketing becomes much simpler.
Focus on Relationships
Marketing is about making connections with people, building relationships and serving clients to the best of our abilities. Through our products and services, we show you that marketing isn’t unethical or sleazy when you have your clients’ best interests at heart.
Focus on Creating Value
Let’s face it. Most marketing materials don’t add much value to people’s lives. Between the blatant self-promotion (“Hire me. I’m #1″), the overly cute or clever headlines, and the vague paragraphs filled with countless buzzwords and jargon, reading most advertising and promotion is a waste of time. We believe that if someone takes time out from their busy lives to give you their attention, you should make it worth it.
Focus on Education
People hate being sold but they love to buy, especially when they can tell all their friends about the fantastic deal they got. Marketing’s job should help people make informed decisions by educating them about their choices and options.
Focus on Results
At the end of the day, it’s about results. You can market your business in hundreds of different ways, but the bottom lines is – are you attracting new clients? The best marketing tactics are the ones that work for you.
What Types of Marketing Results Can You Expect?
Many of our clients are initially skeptical about marketing, so here are some results you can expect from our marketing coaching programs.
- You will learn what works and what doesn’t. The most common questions we’re asked are “how should I market my services?” or “what marketing tools are most effective for my business?” The answer is that it depends – there aren’t any magic pills that work every time, all the time. However, you will learn the marketing systems other professionals just like you are using.
- You will attract clients easier. Good marketing brings in clients. In our sessions, you’ll learn what to write about and what to say to attract the clients you want to do business with.
- You will start generating more referrals. Not only does good marketing attract clients, but it brings in referrals as well. You’ll learn the best ways to ask for referrals to attract clients who are good fits for your services.
- You will generate more income. It almost goes without saying, but if you bring in more clients and get more referrals, you’ll bring in more income. That means you’ll feel more secure knowing you don’t have to worry where your next client will come from.
- You will learn better time management skills. A common question clients ask is “why don’t I ever seem to get anything done?” In our sessions, you’ll learn to schedule time for your work activities and still have personal time to spend with family and friends.
Take the first step free-of-charge: Take the first step for free by downloading our free 45-page Marketing Plan Guide for Small-Business Owners. This guide outlines our philosophy and serves as a foundation for this course.